Saturday, January 5, 2013

If you'r sick and you hate it clap your hands ( claps)

    I HATE being sick. First of all, I'm hardly EVER sick, when I do get sick its bad.  I woke up yesterday and could barely talk and was all stuffed up. Today I woke up and it felt like I got hit in the face with a brick. Sinuses I HATE you. 
   Anyway Super Kid got line drove yesterday for the first time I believe. I had my mom help me because she is really good at it. Once Kid understood what I was asking she didn't throw to big of a fit. We accomplished a shoulder in  on both sides and haunches out on both. This year maybe we will venture into the dressage ride for a test or two, just to see how we do ya'know. I already know that I'm going to take Rhyme to a few low key shows for his first show, and Irmi to, but I doubt that either of them will give us any problem. 

2 comments:

  1. I loled at your blog header real hard :) Now following. thanks for the comment! Sorry youre sick :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! YAY!! It's ok, I shall get better,eventually

    ReplyDelete