Saturday, January 19, 2013

GAHHHHHHHH

    No time to be a Debbie Downer now!!!!! I am possible going to Aiken, South Carolina for spring break!!!!!! GAHHH sooo excited!!! Maybe with Super Kid, maybe not, we don't know yet. I am soooo lucky to get this opportunity.

    So it's been awhile since I have posted. Well my last post wasn't exactly happy. But this one will be. I rode pony yesterday and she was AMAZING. Like full on bending when I asked, not throwing her head in the air, and cantering AWESOMELY!! I also lunged Rhyme and he was good, trot poles free lunged and did it all with no fuss, he's awesome, like always.

    Today I rode Super Kid with my mom. We went on a "relaxing, lets stretch and use our backs and be calm" It worked for a while, then we trotted, and canter, then almost got blown over by the wind. No freak out moments today. Then we went back into the arena and went over the back tube thing. I made stupid mistakes and dug her into it, then when I let her do whatever she took long spots, not that big of a deal because its under two feet, but still a bad habit.

My mum and her  dressage TB Arrow.

2 comments: