Monday, January 14, 2013

2012 review

Soooo because my life is COMPLETELY BORING and I HATE RIDDING IN THE COLD. We going to have a review over the past year!!! YAY!!
         We didn't show much this year. Only one show which was Leg Up horse trials. We didn't do vary well. Dressage we kicked butt in, 33.2 was the score and put us in third. After cross country we had a few refusals and sometime faults. We didn't place in the top ten ):  
Our Dressage test          














                                           
Last jump












We did no other shows but we did go to the Simon  Eades clinic. That man helps me sooo much with my pony. 
Jumped cute little tires that came up to my waist
Jumped cute little roll tops















Cutie!
Face plant into poor Super Kid's neck and no THIS time I didn't fall off
Falling off

ANYWAYYY these where all snipped from video's that is why they are so blurry. We had a good 2012 and this year will be even better I hope. Something VARY exciting might be happening to Super Kid and I this year, lets hope it all works out!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment