Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 Goals wrap-up

-2014 was the year of the horse,literally. I had goals for the year, we did a lot of things, met a lot of people (SO Monica @ Chasing the Dream) I got a training horse to sell, rode ponies, worked two jobs, had a WS position with a local GP jumper, had to quit for real person job, bought my first car, realised that being an adult sucks, graduated high school, thought about college, decided to not go yet because I have zero idea on what I want to do, sucked at blogging, and in general just worked my butt off.
2014 Goals
Super Kid
  1. Jump constantly novice
Mostly a success 

     2.Dressage score in mid to low 30's if possible get a 20
Another almost success, we got a 35 at IEA

    3. MORE CROSS COUNTRY SCHOOLS
Giant fail


Rhyme
  1. Get out, go to some shows\lessons\ or whatever ---> somewhat a success
  2. start jumping -----> success

Personal Goals


Besties!
  1. lose about 20lbs--- I was really close but then school started. Lets not talk about that :p  --> Somewhat a success
  2. Sit a trot better-- my least favorite thing to do---> nope, nada
  3. Not freak myself out about stupid stuff ex. ditches ----> BAB status aachieved
  4. Graduate high school-- May 2014 ----> success!!!!
Locker buddies, proof im not blonde
My mom and brother


One of my very best friends, my hair looks SO BLONDE

  1. Figure out what I want to do. To go to college or not to go to college and ride ponies 
  2. Sell both Irmi and a sale horse I have, Farah
  3. BLOG MORE REGULARLY 

No comments:

Post a Comment