Sunday, January 11, 2015

Rant for this Rainy Sunday

Im not sure how many of you remember that in May 2014 I got Lady Farrah Bask as a resale training project 
So fat

So in the span of two months she went from that to



ehhhhh sexy lady!!!
another two months 
dat butt so high doh





what
so cute,so fancy
dohs ears!!

what
This is 3'3 in all honestly
    I took her to a event derby for her first show and competed at the starter level and got third, at her first show, in which she jumped EVERYTHING, she is in general a awesome little horse. I currently have her at $2,500 but basically if i think the match is right and they shoot me a lower price I can accept it, which is the big thing for me, I would rather her be with the right person who will understand her quirks and help her get the her full potential. 
    THAT BEING SAID, I have had two people come to my house and try her since she's been on the market (since June) just two. Neither worked out, both weren't at the levels they said they where riding at. One person rode her off property and I thought they where a great match as she figured out that to slow this horse down you have to use your seat not your hands.

Youtube be a dear and work please 



People complain that buying a horse is hard,try selling one






No comments:

Post a Comment