Sunday, January 18, 2015

Adventures with Super Kid and Rhyme

    If you follow me on Instagram or friends with me on facebook you will know that I

  • Switched trainers, again! Confident with who i'm working with now
  • Work two jobs  
  • still have sold farrah
I posted this picture on insta last night ?
CR:Darla-Aniline Photography
This was taken in 2014 by a good photography friend Darla. Nobody guess what it was so i guess I'll tell you. This gorgeous picture was take at Sandy Hill Farm in Aiken,SC which is where I will be heading to first two weeks in March, see where the two jobs come in?! I am in no means a rich person so this a stretch for me to get financially. Rhyme will be in training with new trainer friend and Super Kid and I will be taking lessons in preparation for our Novice season in hope to do a easy training in late fall.
 New trainer has ridden Intermediate a couple times, brought young horses through the levels, teaches and trains the way I like.


I have been working those two jobs so I could do this and its finally sorting out!! 

Said ponies are being shaved before we leave,
Which Super Kid will have this shaved, because I don't care if people don't like it or not she's a super pony. Haven't came up with Rhyme's yet, but he will love not having a ton of hair!



Hope everyone had a good heat wave!!

Ride on

No comments:

Post a Comment