Monday, December 29, 2014

2014 Show Year, thats a wrap

    I hate doing show year wrap-ups because it remind me that winter is here. I hate cold. I am a east coaster at heart and extreme weather messes me up.

ANYWAY, I started the show year off at Penny Oaks. We got a dressage score of 45. What I remember was that it was cold,windy and generally a nasty event to be at. Cross country was okay, one refusal and 15.60 time penalties, I think we went way fast, i don't remember. And we had a double clear stadium round.
Always a grouchy face in dressage 

WEEEEEEEEEEE 



 Next up IEA dressage rocked, second after it! First time ever!!! Stadium sucked, not even funny, my horse had a bloody mental breakdown and I couldn't do ANYTHING about it. I will upload the video, its horrible, XC we got eliminated because I forgot the bank up turn around back down combo. I am a reeaaalllyyy bad eventer 

After IEA we battled mystery NQRness, had a month basically off, lameness exam and round of adequan later a old tendon injury had arthritis setting in. Back into work and onto Team Challenge

TC was uneventful just rocked it outt!!



No comments:

Post a Comment