Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Soooo about that horse thing

    Rhyme is getting a month off so he can learn not to hurt himself and give me a panic attack. So in order of me not going nutso crazy and constantly worry about Rhyme, I GOT A NEW PONY. Well I am keeping him and riding him for awhile on a free-lease. His name is Teagan and he is a 15 yr old OTTB who, in his heyday jumped like this
Unfortunately he has developed Melanoma and can't jump that high, I think limited at BN\N. I THINK, nobody quote me on this. Anyway I will be working on a TON of dressagey stuff, even though he does HATE IT WITH A PASSION, but he doesn't bend and use his mile long TB legs like a good child. He hasn't been working in a long while so getting some muscles and then he can do what he loves JUMPING. Anyway Super Kid also decided to come into flaming heat this week so this new hunky guy is her new bf. Like she is head over hooves in love.  

2 comments:

  1. He's cute! Hope he is ok and healthy for ya, poor guy with Melanoma :(

    Can't wait to see you two together and more pic of him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know ): I will work on getting some pictures of me ridding him

      Delete