Friday, July 19, 2013

Stallions for ponyface

Should I ever decide to breed Super Kid here are the things I am looking for in a stallion
  • MUST be over 15h and under 16.1h
  • bigger bones than ponyface
  • proven show record
  • must have good jump
  • not super hot but not exactly 110% calm


Things they can not be or 
  • Have a history of melanoma in their family 
  • Never shown
  • mean tempered 
So if you have any idea's please comment. THIS IS NOT A SURE THING. I said if Super Kid gets hurt (not seriously please) and has to have a year or two off then this is an option. Someday I do want my own foal from her that I can see grow up and train and compete myself. 

1 comment:

  1. OOOOO I want to hand pick a baby one day! Exciting that breeding is a possibility for you!

    ReplyDelete