Sunday, June 30, 2013

Post volunteer Leg Up wrap-up

    You know that feeling when you wake up at 5am for a horse show and you are wide awake. This is why I am good at horse shows I can easily function on little sleep.
Two hour drive I arrived at the HHP ready to be where I was needed. First was dressage, I was told to scribe because one of the scribes was late. Well, that was a new experience, one you can't normally read my handwriting when I am taking time, let alone speedwriting, two I am the WORST speller EVER. I feel bad for the people who I scribed for because they probably couldn't read or understand the notes. SORRY!!
    9am all xc volunteer's had the meeting and where on their way to their jumps. I was lucky and had an AWESOME spot for my BN and N.  I MEAN LOOK AT MY PICTURES!!

    After xc I got to meet the wonder pony Conner and Cob Jockey and walked back to the barns with her. After turning in all my stuff that they give you for xc I want to see Rachel and baby Lyric and got the meet the pony Annie and WeanieEventer who both crack me up. 
   It was AWESOME to see the otherside of these shows that we all spend all our time training and saving up for. If you EVER get the chance volunteer at an event because they ALWAYS need help and they will be more than grateful for your help!
   

1 comment: