Sunday, June 16, 2013

Long time no post

Well after IEA Super Kid had a few days off then I hopped on for a nice walk around. She felt funny. I asked my mom to watch her walk and trot around, she said she looked fine, but she felt funny. Anyway for the past week and a half  all we have been doing is walking and trotting around and some cantering. What i was noticing was she just felt tired, and not all Super Kid peppyness. She hasn't been getting Vitaplus and limited grass, as she gets fat fast on grass.
    On a grain trip to TSC I picked up Red Cell, this being the first time I have using it, I am just giving her the recommended amount. So far I can tell its working, she is definitely has more energy.
     On the other had Rhyme has a few days off. His hip or stifle is hurting him and he is taking a shorter step with it. AWESOOMEE my future above novice horse is sore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment