Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Finals week, ten day count down, plus bugs bugs everywhere

   Monday,Tuesday, and Wednesday are my finals. Two days down, one to go. Finishing up my junior year of high school is sad, but vary exciting. Tomorrow I have my final final of my junior year. What is not good is that it over the whole entire year of U.S History, I am really good at this class, I have been studying all last week,weekend, and the last two days. SO MUCH INFORMATION!!! Anyway I am READY for summer(not for the heat and bugs though)
    I rode Rhymykins today and he was vary good except not wanting to pick up our left lead. We have been not wanting to pick up our canter when I say.So I got after him then he was like
R- " WHY ARE YOU BEATING ME WOMEN!!"
Me- Noooo, I asked you to pick up a canter
R- okay ( mini take off)
M- NOO, not like that, go back to a trot and canter
R- No, I DONT WANNA CANTER
M- 'Smack' Now CANTER
R- FINE

Yea, an annoying habit that he has developed. Anyway t-minus 10 days till IEA (Indiana's second recognized event in a year)
She decided to come into a flaming heat, which is rare for her, and hasn't been good the last two or three days. Mares -_- She had today off then tomorrow we are just doing a slow and easy dressage school. Get her brain working.
Like my new hair?

3 comments:

  1. Love it when they come in heat before a big show, lol. Love the mane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least its not during the show! Thanks, I like it to,it fits him

      Delete
  2. Love the convo!! :) Such a mean mom!!! lol jk

    ReplyDelete