Sunday, April 7, 2013

Lessons Kicked our booty

    On a vary good end to a weekend we had a lesson today with Rachel, who has know Unicorn pony a vary long time. She trained her basically, anyway. She came to my house and gave us a lesson. WE NEEDED IT. I need to remember to keep my shoulders back and leg on, other wise Super Kid gets REALLY looky and will refuse, which is what we are trying to get over. WELL pony is athletic enough to take a fence from a almost complete stop launch in the air and over. Yea not fun, you end up with a swollen, continually getting purpler thumb knuckle. ( Using the ponnies ice horse ice wraps on it works vary well) Anyway it was a vary good and productive lesson.

   On another note I went to the Hoosier Horse Fair, yesterday with my mom, I got to see Rhymes half brother Connor but I missed him rider every time we walked by ):  We also went and saw Mac'eo or some spelling like that. They are a horse acrobatic act from a family of gypsy's AWESOME and their ponies are PRETTYYY!! I have pictures but am  to lazy to go get my camera, put them on the computer, and put them here, I'll do it sometime, just not now. Anyway I need to see if my Latin extra credit is actually 500 words (second different language first was french which I almost failed) I am good at many things, languages is not a strong point. I can retrain a old stiff Morgan mare that didn't know crap about dressage into a awesome dressage horse and get sold to a hunter\jumper barn, I transformed my own horse from a vary round fat mare to a eventing machine, school is not my forte 

3 comments:

  1. Foreign languages are one of the hardest parts of school, at least they were for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like everyone had a great time at the Hoosier Fair! One of my best friends and I always tried to play Scrabble in Latin, it was hard.

    ReplyDelete