Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Just Because

I am doing this because I saw this on someone else's blog and I have nothing to do



Splurge or save: 

1) saddle: Wintec,because that it the only saddle I own right now.
2) board: none I have all my ponies at my house
3) halter: Super Kid has a leather show halter,and her regular halter is nylon. But I don't keep them on the horses out in the field. both  
4) bit: splurge because a bad bit can hurt their mouths 
5) bridle: save,
6) saddle pad: depends
7) trailer: splurge

First thing that comes to mind: 

1) Haflinger: pretty,
2) Quarter Horse: lazy and have big butts
3) Thoroughbred: awesome,nice horses,vary athletic one of my favorites 
4) Warmblood: another of my favorites, super athletic, 
5) Welsh Cob: and another of my favorites, almost every pony I have ever rode thats mine has been a cob or part.

This or That:

1) English or western: English
2) tall or short: tall
3) trail ride or beach ride: trail ride, but I want to take my horse and go on a beach ride 
4) long mane or short mane: short 
5) hunters or jumpers: JUMPERS!!
6) XC or barrel racing: XC all the way!!!! 
7) outdoor arena or indoor arena: outdoor
8) trot or canter: both
9) canter or gallop: both 
10) paddock boots, tall boots, or cowboy boots: tall boots
11) horse shoes or barefoot: barefoot
12) saddle or bareback: both
About you: 
1) How long have you been riding? Since I was four
2) Do you own or lease a horse? Own 
3) Breed? Age? Height? Name? (if you don’t own or lease, you could talk about your lesson horse) Super Kid- 12, 15.h WelshCob\Warmblood\Lippizan;                Blitzen- 15.2h ,7 WelshCob\WelshCob\Warmblood\Lippizan
ArrowTB,16.3h,8; Rhyme15.3h,4 DutchWB\WelshCob, Bop 3,15.H, Irmi 4, 14.2- Lippizzan

4) Do you have any other pets? 3 cats, Princess Pretty Kitty,Chives, and Alison and a dog, Riddle 
5) If your horse was a person, what kind of voice would they have (you can use a celebrity for an example) Super Kid, would sound like Jenna Marbles, I swear, Rhyme would be like a excited little kid 
6) Does your horse have a “color”? If so, what is it, and what do you have in that color?  Black and Electric Blue, or Royal Blue 
7) Does your horse do any tricks?  Arrow can bow
8) Have you ever dressed your horse up for Halloween? No
Favorites:  
1) Breed? Warmblood crosses, but any if they are good at what they do
2) Discipline? Eventing
3) Coat color? All,
4) Famous horse? Coragous Comet,Hickstead, Big Ben, almost every famous eventer, 
5) Horse race/competition?Eventing 
6) Brand of tack? HDR,
7) Thing to do with your horse? Eventing


No comments:

Post a Comment