Friday, December 21, 2012

Winter Break!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I made it through the first half of the school year, amen. I can't wait for school to be over,seriously hate it.
On the other hand I rode Super Kid for the first time in about two week, she has lost most of her top line
(insert crying and saying I worked all summer on that ): ) We didn't ride vary long, it was one VARY cold two she was a complete airhead and would walk nicely and relax. I don't know how we are going to be in vary goo shape in the spring. GAHHH the frustration of riding horses.
    So now the plan is the rest of my break mostly lung her to get her to focus and relax forward and downward to stretch out her back and hopefully start building it up. While she is doing this I will be ridding Rhyme, he's always such a good boy for being almost 5 ( he will be 5 in the spring)  Soo, hopefully I will keep writing over this break and take lots of pictures 

No comments:

Post a Comment