Thursday, April 17, 2014

I need a lepurchan, no seriously

    Over the winter I crashed the car my mom and I share, 07' Focus, I hit black ice and spun landing in a ditch (I knew to never trust one). Luckily the car wasn't broken that bad, new radiator, hose thingy, bumper and a frame straightening from hitting the snow so hard and we were okay. Money goodbye. Next thing I know one day Im driving the truck home from school and I smell something like a hot engine, assuming it was the vehicle in front of me think nothing of it, note to tell my mom later. Next freaking morning go to put it in reverse, guess what NO REVERSE. Take it in, transmission is out, well $$$$$ later new transmission is installed and should be done tomorrow morning.  Which is a miracle because we are leaving for Heartland Friday evening, I have spent this whole week freaking out because I thought we wouldn't be able to go to this show. My family needs some luck :P
Show schedule so far is
Heartland CT April 19th- GAG on Rhyme
Penny Oaks HT May 2-3- BN on Super Kid
IEA HT May 30-June 1(?)- BN or MAYBE Novice


No comments:

Post a Comment