Wednesday, February 26, 2014

When It's Cold I'm Not Happy

   Last week it was warm, like 40's and low 50's warm, the ground was thawed, the snow was gone, I was HAPPY. Now we are back to low 20's and below, I am NOT happy about this!!!! I have a knee and shoulder issue so when its this cold they cramp up and it sucks. I just want to ride my ponies :(
 I rode all last week so I'm not super worried about it,I'm just going crazy. Now I know some people are like "But you have an indoor arena!" Dear people, its got three windows and no door. ALL WIND COMES IN! Plus Super Kid can't deal with being in that indoor, this is the only one and I'm guessing its because
its small and she feels closed in, but we will trot the whole time and still be wired about being in there, its incredibly irritating.
Thanks Bobby for the new saddle pad!

 This is a  about the cold post, nothing new is happening, just the same winter cold and stiffness. On the plus side I have decided to definitely take Rhyme to Heartland CT. Plus my friend who does H\J is thinking about coming to the dark side and doing some eventing so she is taking her baby Indy, so I'll get her to take pictures of Rhymeykinz first big fancy event horse show
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment