Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Spring Shows, when is it time to move up?

     I have picked out my first show of the yea, it is Heartland Combined Training and Dressage show!!! It's just a schooling show but on by a pony club, but its perfect to see how well Rhyme will be in his show career. It will be his first show, my mom will probably ride him in a dressage test and I will ride him in a green as grass class, he will be accompanied by Super Kid in a Novice combined test, so about 2'11, we where jumping this last year.
    Also as the title of this chapter is called when is it time to move up a level??? I am not really in a hurry, but  I have been at Beginner Novice for about four years now, two of those with Super Kid. I can tell she really loves jumping Novice, but we haven't placed in the top ten yet in BN? Do I wait until we place well or just move up?


Dover model material, this is three months after  I got her 

No comments:

Post a Comment